Wednesday, April 1, 2009

An Introduction- Malek

Hi, I would like to introduce my bunnies. They are my babies- always will be, so sometimes I'll refer them as my babies. I currently have 5 babies. Living in 3 houses. 1 a medium house, 2 in smaller house. I'm thinking of providing them with playpen... Like Fluffies have, so that my babies can jump and run around.. if not, they have to wait until weekend as we will try giving them an hour or two in the garden...

Let me start with Malek.

I bought Malek from Beh&Yo Rabbitry. I went to their farm around July/August '08. Actually, I thot Malek was a doe, but naa.... his name was Maryam back then.... my mum called him Yam. But we are surprised when we brought Puteh back, Yam and Puteh was quarrelling, biting each other and Koko was so aggressive towards Yam and Puteh. She did most of the biting....

I have no idea what happened until I check Yam's status.. a buck or a doe? Hmmm.... Tadaa.... it's actually a buck.. so, I changed Yam's name to Malek, separated their houses...



Hye all! My name is Malek. Welcome to my house...

This is my bear.. Well, my previous bear was bigger than this but mummy swap it with Puteh's bear...

I just love this bear....

This is my pot. Not much left because mummy said I need to finish everything as she would like to clean the pot..

Yay! I love this hay... Nyum! Nyum!

Almost finish this part.... Mummy, you can clean my pot now...

Burpp!! Haa... Need to start cleaning myself...

Cleaning my self

Cleaning, cleaning myself....

Masukkan kepala kat celah-celah kayu nih...

Pastu sandar kat sini kejap....

Malek looks like a doll... At this point, I feel like biting his cheek..

Me- a handsome boy

Malek is so adorable. He loves the camera, so I have no problem shooting him...provided I don't use any flashlight

This is me resting. The surgery wound is ok. No worries.. Fur has started to grow..

Fuhh....penatnya! Need some rest.

Pose macam ni ok x, mummy?

Need to clean myself again before mummy continue the photoshoot....


By the way, none of my babies are for adoption...

No comments:

Post a Comment