Wednesday, April 1, 2009

An Introduction-Puteh

Puteh is the biggest rabbit in my house. He's a bit aggressive and naughty but I love him so much. I tried giving him up for adoption but I can't... He loves spraying his urine everywhere. I need to spay him but I'll do it in end of May '09.

When I came back from work, Puteh will be excited seeing me. He'll jump from one side of his house to another.... and if I pat his nose, he'll close his eyes and behave... How can I give him up?

Hi! My name is Puteh, Mummy's little angel... hehehe....

Puteh always had accidents. First, he's the first one who was infected by mites.. Then Koko bites his nose and he lose a bit of his nose... Then his neck was bitten by Malek during a quarrel and his blood was all over the place but he just pretend that nothing happened to him... Next, he lost a bit of his ear- Malek bite it.....

Are you sure you want to check out my house? It's not that clean. I have bitten most of the flooring Mummy gave to me and push it out..... I have also eaten a portion of my litter box's newspaper.... It's a bit messylah!


I also have a bear like Malek.. Let's do some chinning and biting...

It's Mummy's gift to me.... I love it as it is bigger than my previous one...

I couldn't provide him any ceramic bowl. He used to overturned every bowl that he sees. So I started using the cheap wired plastic box- which at first, he tried to push it out from his house's walls also (and sometimes he somehow manage to do that) but it is better than ceramic bowl..

My handsome post for mummy...

Huarghhh!!! Ngantuknya......

Mummy, this should be ok, kan?

Mummy, can you stop now? I don't know what else to do....

I have never taken Puteh's picture. I don't know why. But now, I have started taking his pictures. Puteh is actually friendly, can behave if you said No!. Since these are his first photoshoot, he doesn't give much post. Everytime I tried to encourage him, the stiffer he got with his post...

No comments:

Post a Comment